5 oz. pork
3 oz. bamboo shoots
2 piece snow ear
10 oz. beancurd
15 snow peas
2 tbsps oil
1 tbsp. rice wine
1-2 tsps. Light soy sauce, to taste
2/3 cup chicken stock
Pinch of salt and MSG
1 tbsp. potato flour made into a paste with 2 tbsp. water
1. Cut the meat and bamboo shoots into pieces 1/2 inch wide x 1 1/ 2 inches long.
2. Soak the snow ears in hot water for 30 minutes, then rinse well and cut into thin strips.
3. Cut the beancurd into slices about 1 inch long and 1/4 inch thick.
4. Top and tail the snow peas.
5. In a wok, heat 2 tbsps oil and stir fry the meat for 1 minute.
6. Add the rice wine, soy sauce and stock, then the bamboo shoots, snow ears and snow peas.
7. Thicken with the potato flour, stirring well to mix it in.
8. Bring the soup to the boil and adjust the seasoning with salt and MSG.
9. Add the beancurd gently, bring back to the boil and serve.