5 oz. beef
4 cloves shallot
1/8 tsp salt
Pinch of pepper
¼ tbsp cornstarch
2 tsps water
1 tsp light soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp cornstarch
1/8 tsp sugar
1. Whisk egg and stir in seasoning. Fry to make 3 to 4 egg pancakes.
2. Mince and mix beef with marinade.
3. Dice onion, shallot and tomatoes.
4. Stir fry shallot and onion with 1 tbsp of oil until fragrant. Add minced beef and fry until 70% cooked. Then put in tomatoes. Mix well to form filling.
5. Spread out pancake. Place filling on pancake and roll it up.
6. Dab egg omelet with cornstarch. Fry with 1 tbsp of oil until stiff and dish up. Cut into slices and serve.